Sunday, September 22, 2013

2nd half of Peru Trip


Hiked El Morro from the "easy" side. Kenya came with us again, last time she was MUCH smaller and ran up the whole way in flip flops. 


Packed our evenings with meetings and dinners and drinks with friends. Even in the middle of the jungle it's a busy social life :) Love it. 

Got sick for the first time since visiting Peru - I sure had been lucky all those other times, because it wasn't a fun day. 

I came back to fall time in NYC and the cab driver yelling at me. Oh right, welcome home. Without a place of my own I hung out on a Brooklyn stoop with my bags in the fall weather until a friend got home with keys to another friend's place to stay. Sure am lucky. 

Three days and I'm off again. NYC has become my go-to layover city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment