Friday, October 16, 2009

snow in October


Definitely home in Vermont. Saw lightly falling snow this morning. Walking home last night I could see my breath, the crisp air smelled like snow, with the crunch of fallen leaves below and the massive sky of stars above. Why would I want to live anywhere else?

I leave Monday for Chicago. I can't wait.

New Orleans has been canceled on my end, although the project is still underway. Unfortunate, but maybe it will give me a moment to breath and I'll no doubt be involved in future projects. www.blackpattiproductions.com

I fly into Chicago Monday and am picked up by Josh to drive to Milwaukee Children's Hospital by 3pm for 5 interviews with the doctors who were on the last Yantalo trip. I'll probably stay in Chicago till the end of the month when my LA apartment is available to me. Editing, seeing my wonderful plethora of friends, and just maybe a day or two paid production work should keep me busy.

1 comment:

  1. what a pretty photo! i want to be there too!! i'll be home for christmas this year--you gonna be around?? p.s. LOVED the postcard! -LW

    ReplyDelete